domingo, 29 de março de 2015

GOOD NIGHT



GOOD    NIGHT       ........

One day, I forgave my enemy and I was strong ...
In the other, I asked forgiveness and went great.
One day, I showed my reasons and was eloquent ...
On the other, I heard my neighbor and was human.
One day, I fought for my sake and went mad ...
In the other, fought for reasons beyond us and went.
One day, I fought for what I wanted and persevering ...
The other, break the bread and was rich.
One day, I received applause and I was amazed ...
In the other, did well in silence and the angels applauded me.
One day, I used the intelligence and was respected ...
In the other, used the heart and was loved.
When I realized my life changed when I moved my attitudes towards life and facts
Best wishes ...... Great dreams ......

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...