sexta-feira, 1 de junho de 2018

GOOD NIGHT



 Good  night   !!!



I give myself the right to (re) act. Breathe deep and oxygenate the chest of hope. Do for deserving. Go back. Bringing fears and overcoming obstacles. I have thought that it will be days to balance the priorities and to appreciate what already makes me thank.
Opportunities may be built and I am willing to go ahead. What happened, is gone. Lesson learned. Grief was emptied. It is time to sow forgiveness. Embrace the love and paddle for peace that I so long for.
To experience new airs and move the skies necessary to calm my soul.
What about joys and motivations. May he be a reveler and warmed by faith.


(Text by MarcelyPieroniGastaldi.)

A big hug and a super blessed night.

Joy, health abundance ......


"Let's donate blood: life will thank you!"



BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...