segunda-feira, 2 de julho de 2018

GOOD DAY




 Good   day  !!!



❝ I wish you a giant faith, when fear wants to make you small.
I want you tremendous strength to face whatever comes.
I wish you trust and faith in the divine power, which is capable of transforming everything.
I wish you the outstretched hand at the right time, the one you need most.
I want shelter and shelter when this is what your heart needs.
I wish you patience, to wait the necessary time, for the best to arrive.
I wish you perfect company, when loneliness draws near.
I desire you energies of good, conspiring in favor of your dreams.
I wish you a beautiful light, warming your heart always.
I wish you love, I wish you peace. (I.e.

( Unknown author )

A big hug and a blessed Tuesday everyone.


Joy, health abundance.


"Giving blood is a gesture of love to the next."

BOA NOITE

  Boa noite!!! Poema sobre a Velhice Por José Saramago Quantos anos eu tenho? O que importa isso? Tenho a idade que escolho e que sinto...