terça-feira, 3 de julho de 2018

GOOD DAY




 Good   day   !!!



"I am conscious of being authentic and I try to overcome every day my own personality, shattering inside me everything that is old and dead, because to fight is the vibrant word that raises the weak and determines the strong.
The important thing is to sow, to produce millions of smiles of solidarity and friendship.
I seek to sow optimism and plant seeds of peace and justice.
I say what I think with hope.
I think about what I do, with conviction.
I do what I do, with love.
I strive to be better every day, for kindness is also learned! "


(Text by Cora Coralina.)

A big hug, and a super-blessed Wednesday.

Joy, health abundance ........


"Giving blood is a gesture of love to the next."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia!!! Sejamos justos. E não juízes. Não nos cabe julgar. Apenas respeitar e compreender. Só você conhece suas batalhas e sabe o peso...