quinta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2019

GOOD DAY





Good   day     !!!!




It's always like that...

One morning pulling me to Life, a sun warming my heart,

A force springing from faith,

Something I don't see,

however I feel and believe,

there is something powerful guiding me ...

The footsteps tread the love, redeeming the courage, enhancing the strength and undermining in me all the reason, motivation ... gratitude for what I have and I am ...

At last life restarts in God every morning!



(Text by Lanna Borges)


A big hug and a very blessed Thursday to all.


Joy, health abundance ....



"Donating blood is an act of love for others."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia!!! Sejamos justos. E não juízes. Não nos cabe julgar. Apenas respeitar e compreender. Só você conhece suas batalhas e sabe o peso...