quinta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2019

GOOD NIGHT







Good night    !!!!





I like to think that God always has an answer to everything.
One day I will understand the process, understand the phases and look at the no's that I received as a lesson. An incentive. Nothing in this world is by chance, happens without a purpose or escapes our hands without a reason. I really believe that. And I give power only to those who arrive
to add up. As you approach with love. From the rest I walk away. I do not usually carry toxic waste that does not add. The greatest achievement of
Life is walking with peace of heart!



(Text by Edgard Abbehusen)

A big hug and a super blessed night to all.

Joy, health abundance .......


"Be a blood donor: life thanks!"


"

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...