quarta-feira, 1 de abril de 2020

GOOD NIGHT




Good  night  !!!!


Sleepy ...
Leaving aside everything that didn't make me smile, everything that didn't satisfy me ... everything!
Laying my head on the pillow, in peace ... quiet ... and let the thoughts float and I dream.
Nothing better than being able to dream, to have the deserved rest.
Thanking God every second of my life, every beat of my heart ... my moments.
Thank you, share and share, affection.
That SWEET charm that is being able to receive you every day here ...

(A.D.)

A super blessed night to all.

Joy, health abundance ......

"Donating blood is an act of love for others. Let us be supportive"

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! "Cada momento que passamos é único. Temos de saboreá-lo como se fosse uma fruta doce e preferida. Pois tudo muda o t...