domingo, 5 de abril de 2020

GOOD NIGHT




Good   night !!!


"Gratitude to God for another day lived. For the smiles brought. For the encounters with friends and the presence of those who do us good. Gratitude also for everything that I have been protected even though I have not seen or known. For the invisible forces that keep us Gratitude for unfulfilled desires, for not having done my will if it was not good for me or if I was not wise. For answered requests. For health and peace. Deep gratitude in my heart for everything that happens to me and me. strengthens, for all the good that life brings me. "

(Text by Rachel Carvalho ..)

A super blessed night to all.

Joy, health, abundance .....

"Donating blood is an act of love for others." ..

BOA NOITE

  Boa noite  !!! "Eu era capaz de fazer tudo num dia. Resolvia, corria, resolvia mais um pouco. Era como se o tempo me desse asas e, e...