sábado, 21 de maio de 2016

GOOD NIGHT





Good Night !!!!!



It is said that a snake began to pursue a firefly.
He escaped one day and she did not give up two days and nothing.
On the third day, already without forces, the firefly stopped and said to the snake:
Can I ask you three questions?
- I belong to your food chain?
- No.
- I did you any harm?
- No.
- So why do you want to finish me?
The serpent replied:
- Why can not stand to see you shine ...
Think about it!!
Unfortunately, at any time, a snake can cross our path ...
Always be alert, because the missing are not the snakes wanting to hinder us!
But fear not!
Do not run away!
Always shine with great intensity !!

A strong hug ..... Blessed be our night .....


Joy, health plenty ........


(I know of authorship)

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...