domingo, 3 de dezembro de 2017

GOOD NIGHT


 Good  night  !!


It became night ...
*** Another chapter in the story of the day. The curtains are closed and I gather myself ... time to rest.
Tomorrow a new chapter will be made, I will (if God willing) participate in this 'episode' ... I will act, I will be the main actress, my 'role' is to be myself, without masks, without fears, without anger ... I will be love ... I will be a flower! ***
May you be part of this 'act' with me.
Health, peace and God in our hearts.
Thank you for the company, for the affection, for always being around.

(Text by Luandrade *)

A big hug and a super blessed night.

Joy, health, abundance

"Being a blood donor is a gesture of love for others."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia!!! Sejamos justos. E não juízes. Não nos cabe julgar. Apenas respeitar e compreender. Só você conhece suas batalhas e sabe o peso...