quarta-feira, 7 de março de 2018

GOOD NIGHT




 Good  night  !!



"What some people do for love is incredible What some people do for interest, it's unbelievable ... For love ... Fight, declare, hug and kiss ... But for the sake of it, never betray those who stand by , do not deceive or lie for material interest, do not forget that nothing is taken from this world ... That we reap what we plant and that in the end, we will pay for our stupidity ... Thank you my God, for not leave greed in my eyes, for not letting me go up in life using my next step and for giving me the strength to get up after every fall that life gives me ... And if it's for one day I can succeed in life that I may look at my neighbor without having to bow my head because of shame I will not die ... "

(Text by Junior De Souza)

A big hug and a super blessed night.

Joy, health abundance .....

"Be a giver of blood: life thanks!"

BOA NOITE

  Boa noite  !!! “Quando alguém te permite acessar a dor deles, lembra-te: estás pisando solo sagrado. Tire os sapatos. Nesses momentos de ...