segunda-feira, 6 de agosto de 2018

GOOD NIGHT




  Good   night  !!!




I always believed in the love of people, even though I was disappointed with some, there are still those that are true gifts, sent by God to do me good and enlighten my walk. The important thing is to move forward without keeping my heart in my heart and without dwelling on what has hurt me, that is how life goes, falling, rising and not giving up loving at any moment. The good thing about it all is that it is only with us who God allows, the rest, just passes ...

(Text by Daniela Lucas)

A big hug and a super blessed night.

Joy, health abundance.

"Donating blood is a gesture of love to the next, be supportive .."

HISTÓRIA

  História...... Este pobre mecânico estava namorando uma linda garota online. Um dia a gata pediu-lhe que mandasse dinheiro para o transpo...