domingo, 28 de outubro de 2018

GOOD DAY










Good day  !!!


One day at a time and the certainty that I change every second. There is no enduring pain or fear that haunts you. I continually renew myself and I am flooded with faith. I am a reflection of dreams, smiles and love. I believe that those who emanate the good are satisfied with peace. It is no use to grumble, life chooses yes, but with the intention of teaching. I am made of crops that I sowed - now centered, now awkward - but aware that without my excesses I would not know what rejoices me today.

(Text from #MarcelyPieroniGastaldi.)

A big hug and a super blessed Sunday to all.

Joy, health abundance.

"To donate blood and an act of love to our neighbor, let us be in solidarity."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...