quinta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2020

GOOD NIGHT




Good   night   !!!


"I'm not going to do things to be okay, I'm going to be okay for things to be done. I'm not going to do things to get better, I'm going to get better for things to go well. I'm not going to have peace when things calm down, I'm going to calm down to generate peace in things ....

First I get well, then good comes. First I'm at peace, then things get back on track. First I stay in calm, in the confidence of the universe, then everything starts to work ... ”

(Text by Calunga / Luiz Antonio Gasparetto)

A big hug and a super blessed night to all.

Joy, health, abundance .....

"Donating blood is an act of love for others."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...