segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2020

GOOD DAY




Good   day   !!!!!


MORNING PRAYER


Lord, in the silence of this dawn day, I come to ask you for health ... strength ... peace ... and wisdom. I want to look at the world today with eyes full of love ... to be patient ... understanding ... meek and prudent. To see, in addition to appearances, your children as You see them, and thus to see only the good in each one. Close my ears to all slander. Guard my tongue from all unrighteousness.
May my spirit only be filled with blessings.
May I be so kind and happy, that all who come to me, feel your presence.
Lord, put on your beauty.
And that, in the course of this day, I reveal to you all.
Amen!

( Unknown author )

A big hug and a super blessed week to all.

Joy, health, abundance .....

"Donating blood is an act of love for others."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...