domingo, 16 de agosto de 2015

GOOD DAY





Good day !!!!


"In the silence of the day you just dawning, I give my life and my family in your hands ... Sometimes I do not know what I ask, I take wrong decisions, make mistakes and I am intransigent, so dear Father, is in front of me blessed my plans, my choices and getting rid of all evil. Open paths, be with me side by side, give me strength to overcome giants of everyday life and above all, carry me by the hand and make me understand that, though my path is winding and full of stones, there front has a blessing waiting for me. Amen! "

Big hug ........ Great Sunday family .......

Joy, health, abundance ........

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...