sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2016

THANK YOU = 30 visits Blog

I am deeply grateful to friends and friends, who honor my blog, it is a kind of art warehouse, where select an enviable group of writers whose ideas I share and share.
The human soul is colored magenta, snowy, through Royal blue without forgetting carmine ... And I respect all literary trends, though always stop me at best.
Thinking so I decided to make an exception and write something that touched my heart, referring to the presence of so many wonderful people, who visits me every day on the blog, because it makes me happy less alone and closer to the creativity of each.
Thanks for the company, because when I see one hit you back presence with the care that is offered me ....
Every day that passes closer to each stand and I admire the human soul.
To thank bloggers friends .... thanks .... thanks

Julio Adelar Aires Feck

End of conversation on chatroom

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!! CURIOSIDADE O povo Bajau é a primeira tribo do mundo a evoluir para se adaptar à vida debaixo do mar. Passam a vida inteira...