domingo, 23 de outubro de 2016

GOOD NIGHT


Good Night  !!!

Lord my God,

On this day ending I stand before you in prayer, for each life to me now, for each family of this person, for her every dream, for every desire that is in your heart. I ask you Lord to bless your life, giving you wisdom, patience, loganimidade, perseverance, and faith, so that it remains always believing in their power, believing in His miracles, believing in the impossible, that the LORD is able to do. Thank you my Father, for today, thanks for your deliverances, and its protection, give us a quiet night and bring us tomorrow answers to all our prayers .. Amen

(Cecilia Sfalsin Text)

A strong hug and a blessed evening everyone.

"Be a Blood donor: life thanks!"

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...