domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

GOOD NIGHT


 Good  night  !!


Disconnecting ...
Time to put my thoughts in order, so ... I go too.
Put your head on the pillow, and be able to rest in peace, without stains in the soul, without sadness in the heart, without grief or rancor.
To be sure that faith makes me every day-a better being than I am, able to forgive and ask for forgiveness, in the essence of the word.
Able to look at the neighbor with love and allow to know him better, giving the chance to a new friendship.
... And with caution, I gradually add a new and different flower - perfect in the eyes of God - in my garden of life.
So be it...
Amen.

A big hug and a blessed night to all

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...