sexta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2018

GOOD DAY



 Good   day  !!


"I am of peace, and I make of silence my weapon of protection, my argument, my defense, my sincerity and my feelings in the form of mute words.I do not like confusion or silly talk.I try to live well with everyone, oppressing for what will not change anything in me, what is certain is certain will always have my support, what is wrong has only my detachment and my way of living life without carrying unnecessary weights.

A big hug and a super blessed Friday to everyone.

Joy, health, abundance .......


(Text by Cecilia Sfalsin)

"Donating blood is a gesture of love to the next: be supportive."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...