domingo, 23 de setembro de 2018

GOOD DAY





  Good  day  !



I understood that to be happy, you just have to want ...
I learned that time heals, That sorrow passes, That deception does not kill, That today is a reflection of yesterday ... I understood that we can cry without shedding tears, That true friends remain, That pain strengthens, That conquering magnifies. .. I learned that dreaming is not fantasizing, That beauty is not in what we see but in what we feel, That value is in conquest ...
I understood that words have strength, That doing is better than talking, That the look does not lie, That living is learning from mistakes ...
I learned that everything depends on the will ...
That it is best to be ourselves ...
That the secret of life is to LIVE !!! "
AND LETS LIVE !!!
The time
made me happy and so I am happy and so I will always be ..

(I do not know the author)

A big hug and a super blessed Sunday with your family.

Joy, health abundance ....

"Giving blood is a gesture of love to the next."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...