sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2018

GOOD NIGHT




Good night   !!!!


"I want to find something in this world that will bring me every night the gift of a good tiredness.Let me look at the hours lived with a clear conviction that it was worth living them.Let me lead to the serene sleep that is born after the challenges that the heart buys, that you invite me to wish for a new day, certain that there will be a reason to get up, and to know it, by reminding you, I can experience the peace of falling asleep smiling.

(Text by Ana Jácomo.)

A big hug and a super blessed night.

Joy, health abundance .....

"Giving blood is a gesture of love to the next,"

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...