sábado, 26 de janeiro de 2019

GOOD DAY

 Good   day  !!!



"" ... I just want to know if you're happy, if life has been fair to you and if your choices have been assertive. I want to know if your heart is airy, if you need something, if you feel lonely or supported, if the day was born beautiful on your chest. And no matter what is happening there, within your very being, I want to wish you such a sincere joy, a surprise so good today that it perpetuates itself for the next days of all its existence. Because today when I woke up, my first thought was you. And that seems so much to me with love.
May all things flow, may good winds embrace you. "

(Text by Marla de Queiroz.)

A big hug and a super blessed Saturday at all.

Joy, health abundance .....

"Giving blood is a gesture of love to the next."


BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...