domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2019

GOOD NIGHT



Good night   !!!


Dear God, teach me to be strong to overcome the obstacles that surround me; makes me able to forgive the offenders and pessimists. Open my heart so that I can cherish those who need your love and teach me to see beyond the problem so that I do not become a bitter person and unable to solve the difficulties that surround me.
It makes me believe in possibilities even though my eyes are unable to grasp the opportunities that surround me.
Give me back the peace that many rob because of their ambition and selfishness.
Give me the ability to build my world and do not forsake me when the pain calms my chest.

(Text by MarcelyPieroniGastaldi.)

A big hug and a super blessed night.

Joy, health, abundance

"Look for a HEMOCENTRO, doe sangeu, be supportive."



BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...