quinta-feira, 25 de julho de 2019

GOOD NIGHT






Good  night   !!!!




And night knocks the door ...

Time to go back and put some good blankets on the bed ... it's cold in here.

Arrange the pillows in a way that snugly cools my thoughts, my dreams.

Take a deep breath with the certainty of the mission accomplished. Close your eyes and say thank you ... the day was perfect!

And between thanks and requests, I ask for protection for everyone ... from the one who needs the most attention, to the one who already feels peace in his heart ... praying for everyone is a way of finding peace as well.

I know I will fall asleep hoping to be allowed a new dawn.

So ... I open the door for the night to come in and say goodbye to the day.


(Text by LuAndrade *)


A big hug and a super blessed night to all.


Joy, health abundance ....


"Donating blood is a gesture of love to others."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...