quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2020

GOOD NIGHT



Good  night !!!!


I like those who say ‘good morning’, ‘good night’, ‘sorry’, ‘I miss you’ and ‘I like you’. From those who say ‘not today, but tomorrow’ and those who don’t promise to do it, but promise to try. Who makes me laugh ... who hears and puts up with me. I like someone who is a companion, loyal, friend, true and tantrum. I like who is real and who makes it easy to be me. I like to hear who hears me. To support those who support me. To embrace those who embrace me. To hold on to those who won't let me go. To stay where they want me. Taste. Much.

(Text by - Rita Leston)

A night super blessed by GOD to all.

Joy, health abundance

"Donating blood is a gesture of love for others."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!! Não é a distância. A distância pode ser grande, mas nunca maior do que querer estar perto, se for perto que quisermos estar....