domingo, 20 de dezembro de 2015

THANKS





Good day!!

Mr! I am like everyone else. I also have the my special requests. But do not worry! I have little new to ask. I have, indeed, much to be thankful for. But Christmas is not Christmas if we do not kneel before thy wisdom to redo all those applications that your Goodness knows we need. Look, gets around to end all wars. These people have fought through so much !!! It causes them to see the futility of much dispute. There are those who do not know love and hate only. Make sure they understand that our time is so short to waste with lower feelings. Ah ... there are those who have hurt me. It makes me forget what happened and give me light and greatness will put me to learn to forgive. Still have those who are desperate. It gives them comfort, a source of life and shows them wonder operated by the word Hope. There are those who are already my old friends. To these I ask what ever asked: May I always be what they expect from me and if it is not, they can understand my limits. Now I have my new friends. Stop these, what I ask is beautiful and grand. The miracle that made us meet to continue operating only beauty in our lives. Oh ... and have a special someone for whom I want to ask. It is someone who has made my life more beautiful and happy. Gets around that someone never disappear, Since there is no way to live without having him around. I can forget last year's sorrows and, in this prayer, just ask you joy. It causes me to believe that the world can still be better, and for that I ask you ... Faith. Thank you! Amen!




(Collaboration Blog of my friend's heart Izabel Hunhoff - Porto Alegre Brazil Rs)

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...