quarta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!




MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!



This Christmas,

I can remember of those living in war

and make them a prayer for peace.

I can remember of that hate,

and do for them a prayer of love.

I can forgive all who have hurt me,

and do for them a forgiving prayer.

I remember the desperate,

and make for them a prayer of hope.

I forget the sorrows of the year ending,

and pray with joy.

I can believe that the world can still be better,

and make for him a prayer of faith.

Thank you Lord

By having food,

when so many go hungry year.

By having health,

when so many are suffering at this time.

By having a home,

when so many sleep on the streets.

For being happy,

when so many cry in solitude.

To have love,

how many live in hate.

For my peace,

when so many live the horror of war.


Big hug ........ Happy Holidays


Joy, health, abundance





(Anonymous author)

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...