sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2016

GOOD NIGHT

                             City Pareci New / RS-Brazil




God  Night  !!!!


I was living I learned to be myself. Which resumed the steps according to my principles. I dropped excess, lack, lack of faith and pessimism. Let negative people side, that does not add, not colors and wastes time to live.

I embraced the world with the boy's courage will always be. I walked solitary steps to enhance the real good company.

I cried the love I bear to the four corners and planted seeds for the journey. I made friends, jealous and bothered was full every time.

I be me ... and then be happy !!!


(Erick Tozzo Text)


Sincerely, we blessed be our night.


Joy, health abundance.



"Donating Blood is a gesture of love of neighbor."

Nenhum comentário:

BOA NOITE

  Boa noite!!! Poema sobre a Velhice Por José Saramago Quantos anos eu tenho? O que importa isso? Tenho a idade que escolho e que sinto...