sábado, 31 de dezembro de 2016

GOOD DAY



Good Day  !!!!


Even in front of all the creeps that I take and lead, I have a God to reach out, as many times as necessary ...
To fall is for the strong, who are not ashamed to try, even if they break their faces, to make mistakes, to be disappointed and yet they do not give up living, especially that they do not deliver the points ...
May we, courageous in search of peace, love and happiness always act, even if imperceptible, a smile on our faces, a feeling of struggle kept in our pockets, a light so small that it does not go out in our hearts.
May we not lose our way and believe in the plans of God.
For there will always be a why, a motive, an answer to our prayers and to these very sick tears ...
They will be the scars of our victory tomorrow, so that we become better.
I believe, I believe and I know the size of God's love for me!

(Text by Márcia Ardide)

A big hug and a blessed day to all.

Joy, health abundance.

"Be a Giver of BLOOD: Life thanks!"

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...