sábado, 11 de fevereiro de 2017

GOOD DAY








Good Morning !!!!


The walk of life

To share
In the walk of life, I learned that
We do not always have what we want.
Because not always
What we want does us good.
It was necessary to feel pain, so that
I learned from the tears.
It was necessary to laugh so that
I did not lock myself up with time.
The stones were needed so that
I built my way.
The flowers were fundamental, so that
I cheered myself on the walk.
Faith was indispensable, so that I
Did not lose hope.
It was necessary to lose
Really win.
It was in the silence that I
They listened clearly.
For without proof there is no approval.
And victory without conquest is illusion.
And the greatest virtue of the strong is forgiveness.

A big hug and a very blessed day.

Joy, health abundance.


"Look for a HEMOCENTER, be a Blood donor."

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!! CURIOSIDADE O povo Bajau é a primeira tribo do mundo a evoluir para se adaptar à vida debaixo do mar. Passam a vida inteira...