sábado, 15 de abril de 2017

GOOD NIGHT




Good night !!!

I want to find God,
In the simplicity of the singing boy,
In the hope that it rises, in the morning dew.
I want to find God and understand his goodness,
His deeds and his humanity, his pleasure of being my father.
I want to meet God
In the din of birds at dusk,
In the night breeze that makes me understand
The beauty of life and of my whole being.
A silent prayer I will chant ...
Of renewed heart, my life to change.
And change should be greater ...
It's better ... and better.

(Text of Oscar de Jesus Klemz)

A big hug and a blessed night to all ...

Joy, health abundance .....

"Being a blood donor is a gesture of love to the next"

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...