sexta-feira, 19 de maio de 2017

GOOD DAY

Good day  !!!

God, make me have the patience to know how to wait for the great things that are to come. Give me wisdom, to understand that Your plans for me, are the best and most beautiful dreams I could have. Calm my anxious heart, reassure my restless mind, and may my soul be at peace. Give me good thoughts, be with me wherever I go, and let my way be enlightened. Be my rock, my safe haven, my best friend, whom I can always trust. Renew my faith, restore my strength and restore my being. May my life be love. May I be truly happy. May I be with you at all times. I know that waiting is sometimes long, but I also know that in You I can cling, for God will never forsake me. May I never lose hope, the smile on my face every day and especially, that I make sure that God's blessings are being poured out on my path. It is not easy to wait, we make mistakes, we suffer, we mature, we learn in the marra. But it serves as an experience for us to become more resistant to the fall and rebound faster, with much more faith.
                                                                                        (Text by Sabrina Braga)

A big hug and a blessed day to all.

Joy, health, abundance

"Be a giver of blood: thanks to life"


BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...