terça-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2019

GOOD DAY



Good day    !!!!



❝ I have already made all the preparations to receive the New Year,
I opened each cage in which I arrested my guts, the dream that I choked, the project I forgot, the songs I did not dance, the little surges of happiness that I refused ... Ready!
They are free again to "make me the court," and as a boy in love, with a new look, but a tanned heart, who knows I give the right of wisdom and accepted?
Yes!
Who knows, in this New Year, I finally agreed to be happy !! (I.e.

(Text by Gi Stɑdnick)

A big hug and a blessed HAPPY YEAR to all of you.

Joy, health abundance ....

"Giving blood is an act of love to the next."



BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! “Resta quanto tempo? Não sei. O relógio da vida não tem ponteiros. Mas é preciso escolher. Porque o tempo foge. Não há...