segunda-feira, 26 de agosto de 2019

GOOD DAY




Good   day   !!!



"I woke up ... And if God allowed me to wake up, it's because He believes that I still have a way, that I can still, that I can still be better than I am. So I don't care about those who don't believe, those who don't. cheer for me, those who don't like me, those who don't want to see me happy, those who trap me, because the one who made me open my eyes today is the same one who protects me, keeps me, cares for me and frees me from whatever arrow they shoot to hurt my heart. "



(Text by Cecília Sfalsin)


A big hug and a very blessed week to all.


Joy, health abundance .......


"Be a blood donor: life thanks you!"

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...