sábado, 16 de novembro de 2019

GOOD DAY






Good   day    !!!





"So let it be sweet. I repeat every morning as I open the windows to let in the sun or the gray of the day, well let it be sweet. When there is sun, and that sun hits my crumpled face from sleep or sleep." insomnia, gazing at the dust particles in the air like a small universe, I repeat seven times for good luck: sweet to sweet sweet to sweet, and so on, but if someone asked me what should be sweet, maybe can't answer. Everything is as vague as if it were nothing. "


(Text by caio Caio Fernando Abreu)

A big hug and a very blessed Saturday to all.

Joy, health abundance .....


"Donating blood is an act of love for others."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...