sexta-feira, 29 de novembro de 2019

GOOD NIGHT






Good   night  !!!!



  It was night ...
*** One more chapter in the history of the day. The curtains close and I gather ... time to rest.
Tomorrow a new chapter is made, I will (God willing) participate in this 'episode' ... I will act, I will be the lead actress, my 'role' is to be 'myself', no masks, no fears, no heartache, without anger ... I will be love ... I will be a flower! ***
May you be part of this 'act' with me.
Health, peace and God in our hearts.
Thank you for the company, for the affection, for always being around.

(Text by _LuAndrade)

A big hug and a super blessed night to all.

Joy, health abundance .....

"Donating blood is a gesture of love to others."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...