quarta-feira, 6 de maio de 2015

GOOD NIGHT

                               VITORIA     ES        BRAZIL





.Good night ......


"Nobody gets it right always and every story has at least two sides, two interpretations.

I can be quite sure that I am doing my best.

You can understand that I am giving you my worst.

I think I'm doing good, you can understand that I'm offending you.

I can express myself in a way that you think wrong.

People are and always will be different.

So we need to have some patience, wisdom and waist game to handle the way, the fault, the form and the baggage of another ...

And vice versa. "


Big hug ..... Great dreams ......


Joy, health, abundance .........

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia!!! Sejamos justos. E não juízes. Não nos cabe julgar. Apenas respeitar e compreender. Só você conhece suas batalhas e sabe o peso...