sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2015

GOOD NIGHT






Good Night  ! ! !



"So be it! Afternoons falling to be born night. Chords ending to pause prepare the sound to come. Life and its movement so full of wisdom. So be it! Let it be always like this! Esquinas than doubled with the desire to reach other corners. after the rain, the freshness. it prepares a way to then as now was a constant passage that leads with its invisible cord. I will. I will always. I do not know not to go. My curiosity move me inside of me. I am an interesting stranger. every day a new story give myself. I get into parts, as if to return the I already am, the One who gave me completely. "


Big hug ...... thou great dreams ......


Joy, health, abundance .......




(Text Fr Fabio de Melo.)

Nenhum comentário:

BOA NOITE

  Boa noite!!! Poema sobre a Velhice Por José Saramago Quantos anos eu tenho? O que importa isso? Tenho a idade que escolho e que sinto...