sexta-feira, 29 de abril de 2016

GOOD DAY


Good  Day   !!!!


"And in silence I pray and ask:. Deliver me from all sorrow that keeps me smiling all the bad intentions that prevent me from following the bad thoughts that take the peace, the bad words that lead to chaos From bad.. hearts. from the bad feelings. everything in here do evil. And so I make me free from the lack of faith. the lack of dreams. the lack of peace. Deliver me from all that imprisons me. from everything offends my freedom to be. And to feel. "


A strong hug ..... Blessed be your day .....


Joy abundance health ......



(Caio Fernando Abreu Text.)

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...