sábado, 26 de novembro de 2016

GOOD NIGHT



Good Night !!!


It became night ...

Another chapter in the story of the day. The curtains are closed and I gather myself ... time to rest.

Tomorrow a new chapter will be made, I will (if God willing) participate in this 'episode' ... I will act, I will be the main actress, my 'role' is to be myself, without masks, without fears, Without anger ... I will be love ... I will be a flower! ***

May you be part of this 'act' with me.

Health, peace and God in our hearts.

Thank you for the company, for the affection, for always being around.


(Text by Luandrade)


A big hug and a blessed night.


Joy, health abundance.


"Look for an HEMOCENTER, be a blood donor."

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...