terça-feira, 14 de novembro de 2017

GOOD NIGHT


 Good   night  !!


"If we knew how perfect God is in his actions, everything would be easier.
He calculates, exactly, how
our way would move forward.
And then, He acts.
Sometimes the way out is so different from the route we imagined, that we get lost.
Oh ... if we knew how much each
step would be important.
But I believe that everything is part of an apprenticeship.
Even if you take the most bitter medicine, or go through the hard way, it's all part of the opening you need to make me feel free to live and see the magical gift that God is always giving me.
Now I'm sure that in no day, he left my side or dropped
my hand."

(Text by Virginia Mello)

BOA NOITE

  Boa noite  !!!! "É preciso voltar... e a gente sempre volta. Volta das férias, volta das batalhas, volta no tempo ao sentir um pe...