sábado, 8 de dezembro de 2018

GOOD NIGHT



Good night  !!!


I've been distracted for a long time. It is a delightful and almost genuine distraction, but it is certain that it will not always be like this ... I really need to get undressed from some aged charms and to be enchanted again with greater intensity. Today I prefer to change the light and soft taste of dreams for the naked and raw labor, but that will lead me to the accomplishments that I long for ... I decided to love myself completely! It is that I am now attentive - Every dream also has expiration! "

(Text by Ana Soares)

A big hug and a super blessed night by God to all.

Joy, health, abundance

"Give blood: this gesture can save a life."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!! "Para hoje e sempre: Que se multiplique no universo os corações nobres, essas pessoas que emanam paz e nos passam confi...