quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2019

GOOD DAY





Good  day   !!!!




I made a choice. I decided to feel and live everything I needed to live in that moment. I hugged with both hands the opportunity to make me happy with little sensations. I deserved it. I've come a long way to get here. And I can only thank for everything. Even though there were gray days, there was room to believe that the best was yet to come.

I can not say that it is easy, but we must cross the deserts that surround us. You have to take the first step even if it is in the dark.

Allow the new to arrive without much fear.

We must open our eyes and recognize in doubt the shortcut to change what hurts us so much.



(Text by MarcelyPieroniGastaldi)


A big hug and a super-blessed Wednesday.


Joy, health abundance ......



"Giving blood is an act of love to the next."

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...