quinta-feira, 27 de junho de 2019

GOOD DAY





Good  day   !!!!




I want a happy day, where peace sprouts in the corner of the sky,

Come pouring in the sunlight ...

I want to see myself dawning in the eyes of God, I want to feel alive, protected.

I want to keep my glow in the look,

Be calm, have balance, serenity in my walk.

Doing things I like, visiting special people, hearing the gorgear of birds ... bless the wind that messes my hair and that at the same time gives freedom to my soul.

I want a blue sky day, a pink life, where dreaming becomes that beautiful journey between wanting and believing.

I want to feel my soul dancing, that good song of life:

(Joy) she told us all!


(Text by Lanna Borges)


A big hug and a super blessed Thursday at all.


Joy, health abundance .....


"Giving blood is an act of love to the next," "

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...