sábado, 19 de setembro de 2015

GOOD DAY




Good day !! ........


"While some insisted on keeping old habits and did not realize that so hurtful hearts, that's when I decided to make an alliance with Life: The Life promised me new morning, new promises of Light and Joy ... And I promised HIM that the new morning just remember the good memories would dawn of yesteryear ... would bring me only the memories that enhance the soul, people, smiles, gestures, attitudes, truths, character, kindness ... So, Well I wish the find my heart as a dwelling, for all that saddened me until the last evening, has already gone, leaving place for what should stay. what we allow to stay, becomes part of us. "

Big hug ..... Blessed be your day ..........


Alegria.saúde plenty ..........


(Nicoli Miranda)

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...