sábado, 3 de outubro de 2015

MY GOD ...




My God…



Help me to say the word of truth in the face of the strong,
and not to lie to get the applause of the weak
If you give me money, I do not take my happiness,
and give me strength, not take them out my reasoning.
If you give me success, not me tires humility
if you give me humility, not tires my dignity.
Help me to know the other side of reality,
and let me not accuse my opponents,
apodando them traitors because they do not share my discretion.
Teach me to love others as I love myself,
and judging me as I do with others.
Let me not drunk with success,
when with you, not to despair if failure.
Above all, always makes me remember that failure
It is proof that precedes success.
Teach me that tolerance is the highest degree of force
and the desire for revenge is the first manifestation of weakness.
If I spoilest money, let me hope
and me spoilest success, let me willpower
in order to overcome the failure.
If spoilest me the gift of health makes me the grace of faith.
If I cause harm to someone, give me the strength of apology
and if someone harms me, give me the power of forgiveness and mercy.
My God...
to me
forget Thee
You will not see you
forget me!

( MAHATMA GANDHI)

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia!!! Sejamos justos. E não juízes. Não nos cabe julgar. Apenas respeitar e compreender. Só você conhece suas batalhas e sabe o peso...