domingo, 21 de agosto de 2016

GOOD DAY




Good  Day  !!!


I wanted to jump out of bed. But fatigue prevented me. It took me five minutes more than usual, but as soon as I stepped on the floor, I thanked God for another day. Maybe I bother me a bit and end up committing some flaws. I know I step on the ball, but I also learned to exercise humility that inhabits me and try to fix what fits me. It is not easy remedy the words spoken without thinking. Similarly it is not so simple to disappoint anyone in and not being able to meet all expectations. No time to be a victim. I really want is to be the solution of my torments. Zeroing. For the record straight. Alleviate the suffering caused by selfishness that appears occasionally. Look at who's on my side without trial. Import of truth. Some days I want to change the world and there are times when I move. Or try to. Because progress is needed.



(Marcely Text Pieroni Gastaldi)


Sincerely, we blessed be our Sunday with family.


Joy, health abundance.

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...