segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2016

GOOD NIGHT





Good  Night   !!!



Life can be lighter. More playful.

If I do not tease, I go crazy.

I can not, nor know is this image that so many people

He froze about what is being grown.

Step away from that freezer. I want the warmth of life.

I want to dream and better reality that it can generate.

I want some innocence that is untainted.

I want to find things that do not suspect exist and,

which to my surprise, they have meaning to my heart. Adult, I want to walk hand in hand through life,

with the child that inhabits me, curious, mischievous, spontaneous.


(Text ╭ • ⊰✿ Ana Jácomo)


A strong, blessed be our night.


Joy, health abundance.

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!!! Ter fé é entender que não controlamos tudo, que há uma força maior que orquestra o universo. É saber que nossos esforços, ...