domingo, 6 de novembro de 2016

AMIGOS do BLOG



GOOD MORNING...


If I do not accept all like my brothers,

I can not say "Our Father".

If you say "WHO ART IN HEAVEN"

I can not love treasures on earth.

If you praise saying "HOLY BE THY NAME"

My faith may not be for interest.

If I ask 'WE COME TO THY KINGDOM "

I have to love him above all things.

If you want "BE MADE YOUR WILL"

I can not only satisfy my desires.

How to say "OUR DAILY BREAD Give us this day"

If not reparto my bread with the needy.

How to ask for "FORGIVE THE OFFENCES OUR WE AS WELL

FORGIVE TO WHOM WE HAVE offended "

If I continue offending and not forgiving my neighbor.

As supplicate "AND NOT into temptation

BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL "

If I do nothing to improve the world.

How to say "Amen"

If my lips deceive my heart.


Collaborating with my BLOG SUELY MARTINS NUNES Sapucaia do Sul Brazil Rs.

Nenhum comentário:

BOM DIA

  Bom dia  !!! Não é a distância. A distância pode ser grande, mas nunca maior do que querer estar perto, se for perto que quisermos estar....